Skip to main content

Things Get Weird

9Hello peeps! I haven't posted in a while U.U. I have been very busy. Visiting my family and friends yep. So when I logged on today, man oh man I was kinda shocked when I went on to my "Change your look tab." I was wear 2 head items! I was wearing a Freedom Spring Flower Crown and a Rare Tiara. I took a small snap. It was on my bunny. And when I slept I was wearing my Rare Tiara. Any other option was with my Flower Crown.

Also I entered a diamond contest for 5 diamonds!                            
Here is the snap I entered. Hope I win! I really
wanted a den or animal. Its about spending time
with your cute pets! AJHQ  will see it at 9 pm eastern time.



 Sadly today the cool Salon Shelf will go out of stores today.
So get your Salon Shelf TODAY! It was really handy for my bathroom. Its really good for salons too.                                                      
                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANIMAL JAM RARES!!

Here is a guide for rares.

Scary in the World of Jamaa

Hey peeps! Freedom here! I remember when jammers used to sleep by the large crash of Zios. When 2-3 jammers sleep, purple dust comes out. When 4 or more jammers sleep, phantoms attack the Zios crash. Well thanks for reading this short post, Bye bye!

Animal Jam Puns!

     Bored? Want a laugh? Then Animal Jam puns are the perfect boredom busters. So lets get right into it! Pun 1:  I shear need to get my sheep dressed for this coated party! Pun 2: I wolf like to eat some cake. Pun 3: I am eagle to fly away! That is all the puns I have for now! More coming soon!