Skip to main content

Cool Adventure!

Hey peeps! Its me! Freedom Wolf AJ! Sorry I did not post in a while. My life has been changed. Anyways a COOL new adventure has come to Jamaa! Its called hidden falls! The tour is not laggy but the main adventure is SUPER laggy! The first day it came out, the Room where you go back to Jamaa was called "Untitled room" I really got scared. Then the same eerie music came in my den in the background! But the lag and all of the Bugs were fixed! BTW this adventure is currently being tested by member wolfs and arctic wolves only!


I WILL ADD PICTURES LATER! NO HATE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANIMAL JAM RARES!!

Here is a guide for rares.

Scary in the World of Jamaa

Hey peeps! Freedom here! I remember when jammers used to sleep by the large crash of Zios. When 2-3 jammers sleep, purple dust comes out. When 4 or more jammers sleep, phantoms attack the Zios crash. Well thanks for reading this short post, Bye bye!

Animal Jam Puns!

     Bored? Want a laugh? Then Animal Jam puns are the perfect boredom busters. So lets get right into it! Pun 1:  I shear need to get my sheep dressed for this coated party! Pun 2: I wolf like to eat some cake. Pun 3: I am eagle to fly away! That is all the puns I have for now! More coming soon!