Skip to main content

ENDING MEMBERSHIP:(

HEY BLOGGERS AND PEEPS! THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR THOSE WHO RE LOOSING MEMBERSHIP!

Hey bloggers and fans! Its me Freedom! This message is very important for those whose membership is coming to an end!

How to Check How Many Days Of Membership You Have Left:

To check how many days you have left, open up your settings located on the top right corner of your screen.

Where you can renew memberships:

Memberships are usually Renewed with buying an online membership, getting a certificate or a gift card. Just press the "Renew membership" Button or in your settings enter another code!


Hope this helped!

-Freedom

P.S. You don't need to pay money to have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANIMAL JAM RARES!!

Here is a guide for rares.

Scary in the World of Jamaa

Hey peeps! Freedom here! I remember when jammers used to sleep by the large crash of Zios. When 2-3 jammers sleep, purple dust comes out. When 4 or more jammers sleep, phantoms attack the Zios crash. Well thanks for reading this short post, Bye bye!

Animal Jam Puns!

     Bored? Want a laugh? Then Animal Jam puns are the perfect boredom busters. So lets get right into it! Pun 1:  I shear need to get my sheep dressed for this coated party! Pun 2: I wolf like to eat some cake. Pun 3: I am eagle to fly away! That is all the puns I have for now! More coming soon!